The 2D and 3D maps and models have been compiled using the following data sources:
- Archive of the Saxon Authority for the Environment, Agriculture and Geology,
- Available publications
- Available students thesis
- Unpublished results of own investigations
- The new stream sediment geochemistry (project WISTAMERZ: FKZ 033R133A)
- Selected results of the projects WISTAMERZ (FKZ 033R133A), GEM (FKZ 033R134C), AFK (FKZ 033R128B), NEXT (grant agreement 776804 — NEXT — H2020-SC5-2016-2017), MAP (PROJECT AGREEMENT NO <17034> under FPA 2016/EIT/EIT Raw Materials),
We wish to thank the Saxon Authority for the Environment, Agriculture and Geology, the Technical University Bergakademie Freiberg, the Wismut GmbH and many individuals for access to data, documentation, and sample material. We wish to thank our colleagues for the many interesting and lively discussions about the various aspects of the minerals and metallogeny of the Erzgebirge.